JOB PROFILE FOR
HOSPITAL SALES REPRESENTATIVES
Sales representatives are responsible for communicating the benefits of a company’s products in order to drive sales. Sales reps serve as the point of contact between a business and its prospects or clients and have a range of responsibilities including identifying and educating prospective customers while supporting existing clients with information and assistance that relates to products and services.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Continuously improve through feedback
Knowledge and Experience
- Proven work experience as a Pharma Sales Representative or a similar position and in a related field.
- Medical knowledge.
- Good knowledge of the working area.
- Basic computer and MS Office knowledge (we work on a tablet on the daily).
- Ability to deal with people who hold differing beliefs or values in an outgoing and persuasive manner.
- Ability to work in a flexible environment and to adapt to changes quickly.
Skills and Abilities
- Excellent selling, negotiation, and communication skill
- Analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Prioritizing, good time management and organizational skills
- Show determination, confidence, and persistence
- Show patience and self-motivation.
- Strong teamwork and networking skills.
- Adaptability and flexibility skills.
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback.
- Professionalism and strong work ethic.
- Oral and written communications skills in Arabic and English. Any other languages are a definite asset.
The candidate must have a valid driver’s license and own a car.
|Job Category||Sales & Marketing|